I was tagged by Siobhan @sparkledust13 a beautiful blogger from Leeds in the UK. I am now passing the Tag, onto Janine@
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging in November 2015. I was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself because I am disabled with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Then it was like an instant kick in the butt I came up with the idea of Stofls. To blog about RA and Fibro and how to feel beautiful living with chronic illness. And it took off from there loving every moment of my life now, and so excited for my future.
- What is your favourite thing about the blogging world? Meeting new people from around the world. Helping others and hoping to bring a smile to their face. Helping ease someone’s pain even for a few moments. The world if full of beautiful people.
- Which Disney character would you have as a best friend? Tiger from Winne The Pooh. I love people with a happy character and positive outlook on life.
- What is your favourite beauty product, that you couldn’t live without? My favorite beauty product is my Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca eyeshadow Palette.
- What is your dream job? I would love to blog full time and get paid for it. If I wasn’t disabled I think being an International photographer for travel would be the best.
- Where do you see your blog this time next year? I hope to have a large following on my Youtube channel and some dedicated Organic Makeup companies to work for.
- If you could do anything, or go anywhere, money is no object. If money was no object, I would travel the world slowly treasuring every place I go.
- Are you a planner? No planning here, I am a spur of the moment lets go type of girl. I love adventure.
- What is your favourite fast food restaurant and what would you order? White Spot in Canada, A Canuck burger platter with a chocolate milkshake!
If you are unable to play along, please Tag a blogger and keep this moving!! Cheers ! Thank you Siophan @sparkledust13 for the fun !! #bbloggers #cdnbloggers #azbloggers #greenbloggers #organicbeauty #ytvlog #vloggers #bloggertag